


I had another early morning, as I wanted to practice a 10am class in Greenwich village. It really doesn’t take that long to walk from Grand Central Station, about 45 minutes including distractions, and I enjoyed the exercise. The studio is quite small, and everyone was very friendly. I would have liked to have gone to try another studio, but class times didn’t work out for me. After class, I walked back up town, this time along 4th Avenue. I went past the University area, and there are lots of interesting shops and cafes. I kept walking, and changed over to 5th Avenue, kept walking, and walking up past all the very expensive designer stores, past Trump Tower, up to the Apple Store. Wow, it’ amazing. On the street level, there is a huge glass ‘box’ structure. You walk down a spiral staircase, and it’s huge underneath, and it was TEAMING with customers. So many people. My plan had been to go to MOMA today.....but it’s closed on Tuesdays!!!! I should have checked.
No comments:
Post a Comment